Although the legal directories and awards rate us highly, the best advert for the work we do is what our clients say about us.
In a recent client survey 97% of responders said that they would be highly likely to recommend us to others, citing our commerciality, practical advice, team approach and transparent fee arrangements.
Here’s what some of our clients think of us:
- “GQ are commercial, responsive and cost effective which means I’m very comfortable with them for complex employment law work.” Group Head of Human Resources, major international bank
- “GQ provide no-nonsense, clear, commercially-balanced employment law advice.” CEO, AIM-listed telecommunications company
- “I value GQ for their commerciality, transparency and up-front fee expectations.” Group HR Director, financial services business
- “GQ partners are very knowledgeable, practical, and extremely responsive.” Senior Attorney, US telecommunications business
- “The GQ team are all really easy people to deal with; they talk like humans not employments lawyers so it makes me more likely to pick up the phone and tackle/discuss matters and engage GQ. Advice to date has been practical, safe and commercial too. Response/turn-around times are great too.” Co-founder and CEO, financial services business
- “GQ is a very reliable law firm that gives prompt answers and very good access to lawyers - exactly as customers need it.” Head of Foreign Branches, major German bank
- “Professional lawyers. I like the fact they are a small team and use each other to resolve issues. A very friendly team who take the time to find out about your business, this helps them advise me in a commercial sense, not just a legal one.” Senior HR Manager, major international bank
- “GQ were so strong on the psychological side. I didn't really want to go through the whole process [of a claim against a former employer] as I felt so vulnerable. They were the perfect choice in every respect and got me the outcome I needed.” Former company director
- “I got what I wanted: GQ were realistic and sensitive to my particular needs. They took my wishes on board and put things in context for me, meeting my objective of settling [with a former employer] and getting back into employment.” Former company director