What We Do
In short, if you have an employment law problem, we can help you resolve it. Whatever issue you are facing, we work in partnership with you to produce a practical solution. Our approach is to get off the fence and to give you recommendations, not options.
Because of the nature of our work, we can’t broadcast everything we do or the results we achieve for our clients, but recent successes for our clients include:
- Successfully defending a global technology company against a claim for breach of contract and unfair dismissal from a senior ex-employee.
- Advising an investment bank on an unfair dismissal and whistleblowing claim and securing the withdrawal of the claim by the ex-employee.
- Advising a financial services firm on the dismissal of a board director.
- Advising an international technology company on the closure of its UK site.
- Advising a charity on a discrimination and whistleblowing claim from an ex-employee and securing an effective settlement.
- Advising a senior executive on allegations from his old employer that he had led an unlawful team move and negotiating a settlement for him.
You can find some more detailed case studies of our work here.
We advise and provide training on all aspects of employment law, ranging from day-to-day problems to the most challenging and cutting-edge employment law issues and we have particular expertise in relation to:
- Pay and bonuses, including the FSA Remuneration Code and the CEBS guidelines.
- Restrictive covenants, poaching and team moves.
- Redundancy and business restructuring.
- Executive/senior employee exits.
- Discrimination, bullying and harassment in the workplace.
- Outsourcing, insourcing and off-shoring.
We also run regular open seminars on topical legal issues; for more information click here.